George Dobson is a graduate of the University of Georgia with a BS degree in Environmental Design, and completed his graduate course work in Civil Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology. After graduation, George started his career as an Environmental Planner with the State of Georgia. George began his construction career as a Project Manager with an international developer overseeing projects throughout the United States and Asia. He later went on to be the Chief Operating Officer for an affiliate construction company. During the course of his construction career, he has provided management leadership in industrial, commercial and multifamily residential projects. George holds unlimited general contractor licenses in multiple states.
Licensure / Certifications:
- Unlimited General Contractor License in Multiple States
- Sustainability and LEED Trained
- Real Estate Brokerage License in Multiple States
- Member of Georgia Affordable Housing Coalition
- Member of Associated General Contractors of America